We’re thrilled to announce the launch of the FailSafe rewards and referral system. It’s simple yet powerful: for every new user you bring into the FailSafe community, both you and your friend will receive a reward. Here’s the scoop:
FailSafe’s Win-Win Referral Program
The core of the programme is to build a safer Web3 by making security a communal effort. Every time you refer a friend, both of you are rewarded $1.00 USD. To be eligible, you and your friend must protect at least one token with FailSafe. What makes this rewards initiative stand out is the ripple effect it creates: by encouraging our friends to protect their assets, we’re creating a stronger Web3 ecosystem that’s united against bad actors.
Why FailSafe? Why Now?
FailSafe isn’t your run-of-the-mill security tool. It’s built with the understanding that threats in Web3 are constantly evolving – a reality that demands a proactive security solution that protects users’ digital assets in worst case scenarios. By monitoring all pending transactions globally, FailSafe swiftly identifies any attempt to transfer your assets and rapidly fires a counter-transaction that moves your assets to your self-custody FailSafe wallet.
Attacks are on the rise, especially so as market sentiments improve and more retail interest and liquidity is directed towards Web3. It’s necessary to take extra precautions to keep your funds safe.
How to Participate
To get started, simply connect your wallet to FailSafe and share your unique referral link provided. When your friend enters your referral code and activates protection for their first asset, the reward is acknowledged for the both of you. There’s no limit to how many friends you can invite, which means the rewards can keep stacking up.
Ready, Set, Refer!
Are you ready to turn your trust in FailSafe into tangible rewards? Start referring today and watch as your security network—and your rewards—grow.
Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the FailSafe Referral Campaign (“the Campaign”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Campaign.
- To be eligible to participate in the Campaign, you must have a valid FailSafe account.
- The Campaign is open to individuals worldwide.
- You must be of the legal age in your jurisdiction to participate.
- Campaign Mechanics:
- Participants in the Campaign (Referrers) will receive a unique referral code, which can be accessed via the FailSafe dashboard at app.getfailsafe.com.
- Referrers can share this code with friends, family, and other potential users.
- A Referrer will earn $1.00 USD for each new user successfully onboarded who protects a minimum of 1 asset on FailSafe.
- The Referee (the person referred) will receive $1.00 USD for successfully protecting a minimum of 1 asset on FailSafe.
- Rewards will be credited to the Referrer and the Referee on a bi-weekly basis to the connected FailSafe wallet.
- In order to be eligible, the following minimum requirements must be fulfilled:
- At least one digital asset (either an ERC-20 or ERC-721 token on Ethereum, Polygon, or BNB Chain) should be protected by FailSafe at the time of reward distribution.
- All rewards will be processed in the form of USDC on Polygon or BNB Chain.
- The Campaign organisers reserve the right to modify or terminate the rewards structure at any time, particularly in the event that botting or malicious activity is detected.
- Anti-Botting & Prohibited Activities:
Participants are prohibited from engaging in fraudulent or malicious activities, including but not limited to creating fake accounts, engaging in spamming, or any other unethical behaviour. FailSafe reserves the right to disqualify and take legal action against any individuals involved in such activities.
The Campaign is limited to the first 1,000 sign-ups.
- Termination and Modification:
FailSafe reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Campaign at any time, without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at our discretion.